Tesla is growing at ludicrous speed, and to ensure our customers gets an excellent and seemless interaction with our Service- team we are adding additional resources to our Customer Service Support Center- currently located at Grorud, Oslo. This team will support our entire Nordic Service organization and customers, so we desire to grow our team with talent that speaks either Nordic language (Norwegian/ Swedish/ Danish/ Finnish or Icelandic) in addition to English. In the role as Service Support Specialist you'll be the first point of contact when the customer has concerns, so this position requires a high level customer and employee interaction as you will be liaising between the customer and the Service Centers to provide that great customer experience.
The overall responsibility of this role is to ensure Tesla meets its obligations and commitments by responding to customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner answering incoming phone calls and emails. The Contact Center team develops and maintains excellent working relationships with Tesla Owners and various internal departments to carefully and effectively address customer concerns. Qualified persons may have a background in customer support, call center environments or administrative roles. Candidates will thrive in both an independent and team environment.
- delivering an exceptional customer experience by taking inbound phone calls for service center customers
- booking in service appointments at the local Service Center when needed
- reviewing and assessing customer concerns for possible troubleshooting and remote diagnostics
- assisting customers in scheduling appointments with the local service team
- evaluating the need of the customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve and support general queries and questions
- accurately recording customer concerns, determine the best course of action and successfully make appointments appropriate to the category of work required
- effectively handling multiple priorities, organize workload and reach deadlines
- providing an exceptional experience to our customers on a day to day basis
- accurately recording issues and data into CRM / Vehicle Support System
- minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within customer service
- excellent written and oral communications skills in English and fluency in one of the Nordic languages
- a great passion for exceptional customer service, and always strive to go the extra mile to exceed the customers expectations
- the ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in a very high pace environment
- strong relationship building skills and you thrive in a team environment where we motivate each other and share best practices
- willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
- flexibility to work shifts Mon- Fri between 07.00- 22.00
Are you our next rockstar in customer care? Then we can't wait to review your application!Please submit your application electronically and in English.