We are strengthening up our team in Norway and therefor looking for a new resource located in Oslo area. As a Digital Imaging Specialist, you will be responsible for the photochannel retailers representing SONY Electronics products in your allocated district. You will report to the BAM (Brand Activation Manager) and the NPM (Nordic Project Manager). The work requires a lot of travelling and meeting Nordic targets regarding visibility of SONY products and number of storevisits.As Digital Imaging Specialist you will be responsible for the following;
- Promoting Sony digital imaging products to both retailers and end consumers
- Conducting local sales activities
- Following up campaigns and activities arranged by the BAM and Alphaforce
- Creating and securing profiling value for Sony DI within photochannel retailers
- Running stands and presentations for clients
- Following up the retailers on Digital Imaging (relationship building and support)
- Ensuring that SONY products are well liked by the staff in store
- Higher education and/or sales experience with documented results
- Great knowledge and passion for digital imaging products
- Great photography skills
- Driving license class B
- The ability to stand in front of a large crowd and present Sony products
- Great Norwegian and English skills - written and verbal
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Good relationbuilding abilities
- Technically interested
- Flexible in regards to travel/overnight stays
The person we are looking for enjoys a high paced work and is structured and goal-oriented. You know what is required to succeed in sales, and will be a good contributor with regards to your clients and colleagues. Characteristics that make you good at building relationships and enable you to work independently will be given extra emphasis. A flexible approach is required due to a lot of travelling and some late nights.
Sony Electronics offers product-training and an exciting position in a rapidly developing industry. The digital imaging division is growing, and the person appointed will have the opportunity to be part of the expansion of Sony Electronics in 2018.
In addition, you will become part of a very pleasant working environment, with good conditions and a car allowance.
The appointment will take place through the company Retail United AB. Retail United has its head office in Stockholm and manages the entire Nordic staff who work in retail for Sony Electronics. Read more about it here; www.retailunited.se/om-ossAbout the appointment
Sony Electronics is a subsidiary of Sony. Through our TV, camera and audio division, Sony Electronics provides the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, as well as easy connectivity to Sony's world of products. Sony Electronics has a workforce of around 5,000 people and is expanding in Norway. Global functions are located in Tokyo and the company is represented in some of the largest markets in the world. The four offices engaged in research and product development are located in Tokyo, Beijing, Lund and Silicon Valley. Our strategic partnerships include cooperation with FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association), the WTA (Women's Tennis Association) and Facebook.Employer:
Retail United ABJob Title:
Digital Imaging SpecialistIndustry:
Retail and trade/Marketing and advertising/ElectronicsJob Function:
Sales/Product Sales/Consultant /ConsultantPlace:
Fulltime, 6 months trial and after that permanent fulltimeApplications and resumes needs to be in ENGLISH. Interviews are also being held in ENGLISH.