We are looking for talented developers to join our infrastructure team in Oslo, Norway.Candidate Qualifications
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming language such as Python, C, C#, Go, C++, or Ruby
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems or applications (can be web applications)
- Strong expertise in profiling and optimising backend code
- Deep understanding of common performance patterns and anti-patterns in distributed systems
Not required but definite bonuses
- Experience with AWS components such as EC2, RDS, S3
- Experience with containerisation technologies such as Docker
Earlier this year we reached a million minutes of video conferencing going through the Pexip platform every hour. That's video and audio being decoded, mixed and encoded in real time on more than 4,000 virtual machines all around the world.
By joining the Pexip development team you will get to impact the experience of thousands of active users and influence the core technology used by the dev team.More about our benefits
Technology driven company culture, self-organised engineering team, plenty of food and drinks including warm lunches prepared by our chef Michele, competitive salaries and package including share options, 3-day hackathon twice a year in the Norwegian mountains, working in a very diverse environment (8 nationalities in our Oslo dev team, engineers from various backgrounds: musicians, maths, physics, cinema, ...).
More info about our open positions @ dev.pexip.com.please make sure to add a couple of lines telling us why you would like to join the team.