OpusCapita enables organizations to sell, buy and pay quickly and securely, with a real-time view of their business. Our customers use our source-to-pay, cash management and product information management solutions to connect, transact and grow. The OpusCapita portfolio is one of the most comprehensive in the industry comprising procure-to-pay, cash management and business network solutions.
In order to strengthen our Customer Success Team, we are now looking for an experienced professional, with previous competence from business- systems, who is passionate about helping our customers on their digital journey. Are you up for the challenge, would you be excited to join our Sales and Marketing organization in Norway as a key driver for helping our customers in their digital development?WHAT MAKES OPUSCAPITA A GREAT WORKPLACE?
When asked what they like best in our company, OpusCapitans say that they most of all appreciate the relaxed atmosphere and the people they work with. People here care for one another and help is always there if needed. In addition, flexibility in the working hours is valued as well as the possibility to work remotely. We are all fueled by the same passion to succeed.We offer:
ABOUT THE JOB
- International environment and collaboration
- Independent role where you are trusted to do your job without micro management
- Flat organisation where leaders are a part of the team
- Nice colleagues who support you and make you feel like home
In the role of Customer Success Manager at OpusCapita, you will have a key function in the company. As a Customer Success Manager you will take over a large existing customer base in Norway. You will be responsible for onboarding new customers as well as continuous follow-up. As a Customer Success Manager you will actively participate in sales cases with our existing customer base in order to help close deals as well as ad on sales. You will be point of contact between the implementation team, the customer and the seller.CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for passionate candidates with business and customer-oriented mindset. You have the ability to build trustworthy relationships with customer’s decision makers, especially in the finance and treasury functions.
If you feel that this describes a work environment you would enjoy, please leave your application!
- General understanding of business processes in areas of Source-to-Pay and Finance
- Experience in Service / Project management
- Familiarity to lead multiple customers simultaneously
- Experience in Software, IT, or Professional Services delivery/implementation projects
- Good understanding and skills in change and stakeholder management
- Good problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication, presentation, argumentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their recruitment consultant Viktor Hernborg. For questions please contact Viktor at email@example.com We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, therefore please send your application as soon as possible via the “ansök här” link. All candidate applications are confidential.OpusCapita’s Buyer-Supplier Ecosystem is a place where optimized software, cloud and mobile technology and big data along with machine learning converge to offer supply chain professionals, accounting organizations and treasuries all over the world an integrated platform to collaborate with suppliers (Source-to-Pay). It consists of e.g. areas of Purchase to pay solutions, Business Network, Invoice Processing and Cash Management. We are headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with 7 offices in Europe and the USA. We are a global challenger with 3000 customers using our solutions in over 100 countries. Our delivery capabilities support global rollouts for the most demanding organizations and environments. Read more at