The person will be responsible for building customer relations and drive sales within regenerative medicine, cosmetic surgery, cosmetics and/or other areas where customers are interested in high quality biopolymers. Customer relations will be both with industry and academic institutions. Other responsibilities include assistance in public relations, marketing strategy development and advertisements. We are looking for an enthusiastic, qualified, outgoing sales person that can bring our products to market.Work tasks/responsibilities
- Building new and maintaining established customer relations
- Travel and contact customers to inform about our products
- Establish and maintain an online sales system
- Develop sales and marketing strategies
- Master´s degree or higher in molecular and cellular biology, human or veterinary medicine. Additional education or experience in organic or biopolymer chemistry is advantageous.
- At least 3 years of sales experience, preferably within the biotech/biopharma industry.
- Knowledge of relevant national and international academic institutions and industry.
- Experience in data and market analysis.
- Experience with biopolymers.
- Experience with digital marketing strategies.
- Established customer relationships relevant to Ocean TuniCell.
- Education and work experience in business development.
- Excellent sales and customer relation skills.
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written format.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Able to complete assignments on-time and accurately.
- Strong sense of responsibility and willing to take initiatives.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Competence in the biomedical field.
Verbal and written proficiency in EnglishWhat we offer
Ocean TuniCell offers an inclusive, dynamic and challenging workplace with a competitive salary and benefits package. Employees are encouraged to update skills and develop their career through training opportunities. Ocean TuniCell is an innovative, sustainable, biotechnology company that promotes diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace.
For further information, please contact Christofer Troedsson:email@example.comApplication must include
- Names and contact details for 3 references
- Strong letter of motivation for the position
Application deadline: 31.10.2020Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.