We are looking for a new colleague with competence in digital radio communications for design and implementation of broadband modems for satellite communication, as well as support and maintenance of the existing portfolio of SatLink modem products.You have:
- A Masters degree in Electronic Systems Design or equivalent in relevant area
- 5 years of experience from R&D projects including embedded electronics (integration of electronics - FPGA, CPU and HW drivers and process software)
- Experience with digital signal processing and filter design in VHDL as well as C and Python programming
- Experience with high-speed data busses and protocols and network technology
- Interest in project management and team leadership
We do primarily use radio interfaces built in accordance with DVB standards such as DVB-S2, DVB-S2X and DVB-RCS2.We can offer you:
Please submit your application and CV directly to the provided company e-mail address.
- A challenging and exiting work environment where you will be an integral part of defining new developments aligning with the company's technological road-map
- To be part of a strong and experienced team with international interfaces to a global organisation
- Competitive terms
- The work place is just outside Oslo in modern and nice surroundings in the Technopolis Building at Fornebu
Please refer to the advertised position when applying.