Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Piping & Layout department based in Stavanger, Norway, needs experienced individual engineers who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the MMO market. We offer a professional network within Aker Solutions which will provide you with required technical support.
We are now looking for Senior Pipe Support Drafter
follow up for a temporary position in Stavanger.Responsibilities and Tasks
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Senior Piping Support Draft engineer with experience in both piping support design and drafting
- Perform pipe support design and drafting of drawings, design review and offshore/site surveys as required
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 10 year's relevant experience
- Highly skilled piping support designer with good experience in PDMS and project execution
- Strong communicative abilities, and problem-solving attitude is required
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Software Skills: Micro Station; PDMS; TIME
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions' global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.