Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Piping & Layout department based in Stavanger, Norway, needs experienced individual engineers who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the MMO market. We offer a professional network within Aker Solutions which will provide you with required technical support.
We are now looking for Pipng Engineer / Checker
follow up for a temporary position in Stavanger.Responsibilities and Tasks
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Perform checking of piping design in PDMS and on Isometric drawings
- Compare design solution to process' requirements (P&ID)
- Backdraft in PDMS as required.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge in fabrication documentation requirements
- Needs to have good skills in using PDMS
- P&ID knowledge
- MIPS and PEM (Project execution model) knowledge is a big benefit
- Must have good communication skills and be able to take responsibility for the checking process
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Software Skills: MIPS; PDMS; TIME
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions' global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.