Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions Information Management department is responsible for the overall execution of Information Management and coordinating setup of central project applications. The Team consists of qualified and experienced Information Managers and LCI/DFO coordinators with diverse background and skills.
We are now looking for talented and motivated Information Management Coordinator
to join the team for a temporary position in Egersund.
The contract period will be 25.03.2019 - 30.06.2020.Responsibilities and Tasks
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Sourcing and follow-up of IT/IS (Information Technology/ Information Services) delivered by IT vendor
- Follow-up IT/IS, Document Management and DFO (Documentation for Operation) matters in the project
- Good liaison with Business Unit Information Management organization to ensure project implementation of effective and best practice solutions
- Ensure establishment and maintenance of an effective IT/IS portfolio
- Ensure functionality and quality within all system interfaces (internal and external)
- Arrange training programs for project personnel in particular applications and systems
- Monitor and report LCI status
- Assisting the disciplines with LCI related internal and external clarifications throughout the project
- Bachelor or Master Degree within IT or Engineering
- Experience from the Energy industry and/or Fabrication Industry is preferred
- Good IT knowledge and interest in digital technology
- Knowledge and experience in MIPS/PDMS applications is an advantage
- Team Player
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Service oriented
- Structured with ability to work under pressure and on own initiative / pro-active
- Good communication skills with fluency in Norwegian and English, both verbal and written
- Contact Information
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions' global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.