Mode Sensors AS is developing the future of remote patient monitoring.
Mode is currently looking for an experienced, hands-on data scientist for medical algorithm development. You will be closely involved in the entire chain of operations from data acquisition to production deployment of algorithms. Your main responsibilities will be raw sensor data processing, building data pipeline infrastructure, creating pattern recognition software and algorithms that solves real medical problems.About you:
- You deliver on your promises and expectations. In the end, you understand that delivering a high-quality solution that works every time is all that matters.
- You are a pioneer wanting to develop and build things that changes things for the better and solves real world problems.
- You are cross disciplinary, a good communicator and excited to work with business developers and engineers from many different fields.
- You are creative and thrive when you are outside your comfort zone.
- Minimum bachelor´s degree in data science, mathematics, statistics, informatics or similar.
- Extensive experience with all phases of development
- Python, Statistics, Keras/Tensorflow
- Cloud Computing and Linux
What we offer:
- Master's degree/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics or Mathematics
- Web development experience Celery, web-dev experience (Django/Flask/Rails)
- Medical Research/Statistics experience or background
- RabbitMQ, Redis or Docker
- Cluster Computing
- Prior experience in building a data pipeline.
- Experience with revision control systems (e.g. git).
- An opportunity to work with challenging problems and some of the best talents from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We are a young start-up company in rapid growth and are willing to advance team members who perform outstandingly.
- Flexible working hours, conditions and possibilities for remote work.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- Company Equity.