Mode Sensors AS is developing the future of remote patient monitoring.
Mode is looking for an experienced hands-on backend web-developer. Your main responsibilities are to create microservices around algorithms used for processing of medical data in accordance with best practices and medical standards (provided) and with a strong focus on data security, robustness and deployment with some supplementary work on creative user front-ends and visual representation.About you:
- You deliver on your promises and expectations. In the end, you understand that delivering a high-quality solution that works every time is all that matters.
- You are a pioneer wanting to develop and build things that changes things for the better and solves real world problems.
- You are cross disciplinary, a good communicator and excited to work with business developers and engineers from many different fields.
- You are creative and thrive when you are outside your comfort zone.
- Minimum bachelor´s degree in computer science, informatics or similar.
- Fluency in Python, Django and Celery
- Prior experience with web development.
- Experience with Git, Agile and regression tests and continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Good documentation skills
What we offer:
- Experience with Docker, or PaaS (e.g. Heroku).
- Experience with "scientific" Python (numpy, scipy and pandas).
- Experience with modern front-end framework (e.g React.js)
- An opportunity to work with challenging problems and some of the best talents from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We are a young start-up company in rapid growth and are willing to advance team members who perform outstandingly.
- Flexible working hours, conditions and possibilities for remote work.
- Influence on SW architecture, conventions and best practices.
- Excellent Medical and dental insurance.
- Company Equity