Are you looking for a job where you can put your years of study and experience to use in a position requiring technical know-how, people skills, creativity, agility, travel and enthusiasm? Then read on
- Responsible for mechanical design and configuration control related activities
- Establish, plan and lead the military project from start to finish.
- Responsible for day to day contact with, and follow up of applicable national and international suppliers
- Act as Metronor's primary customer interface after project takeover in noncommercial issues
- Participate in related requirements review and cost calculation processes
- Technical background; BSc or MSc equivalent in engineering disciplines
- Preferably Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Project Management experience
- Proven well-structured, reliable, able to take pro-active ownership of tasks and processes
- Documented verbal and writing skills in technical English
- Citizen of a NATO or EU country since birth – and able to achieve security clearance
- Workplace will be Nesbru, Asker, Norway
Metronor is an international corporation and all formal documentation is done in English.We can offer
Work in a company that work and think globally with industrial subsidiaries in US, Germany and China.
Excellent working environment and competitive terms and conditions.
Technical, Project, CAD, Engineering