Lifesum is looking for a Software Engineer to join their platform team.
You would be joining a small but experienced team that is responsible for the APIs that the mobile clients consume. We strive to write well-tested code that scales to the needs of our growing user base, and ultimately helps people to live healthier and happier lives. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Lifesum!Lifesums stack
We are migrating towards a service based architecture, breaking up our Django monolith into smaller pieces to make us more flexible and maintainable. We are cloud hosted on AWS, running our Python and Go apps in containers against Amazon provided services.
Our services are primarily APIs which are consumed by mobile clients, asynchronous tasks running longer operations, and occasionally web-facing UIs. Our philosophy is to choose the right tool for every job, giving us flexibility in the way we work.Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain services that drive our mobile and web clients
- Connect with our partners by integrating 3rd party APIs
- Work in cross-functional teams to help design and deliver new user experiences
- Contribute to the overall design of our infrastructure
- Help and mentor others when needed
- Solid knowledge and confidence in architecture
- Fluent in Python, Go or a related language connected to agile software development
- A passion for lean, clean and maintainable code
- Open, honest and collaborative worker
- A high level of curiosity
- The desire to grow and to share learnings with others
- Fluent (written and verbal) English
Founded in 2013, Lifesum is a Stockholm-based tech startup with a vision to make it simple for people everywhere to form habits that build towards healthier, happier lives.
We've had over 30 million downloads and have helped countless people to live happier and healthier lives. We believe in a human approach to health, using data and behavioural science to try to help people live better lives.