The orchestra, with Chief Conductor Nathalie Stutzmann, is in a period of growth both national and internationally. We are now looking for a committed orchestra manager who can further develop the orchestra in line with Kilden's business plans and strategic goals of artistic growth, digitization and audience growth.
The Orchestra Manager is a member of KSO's management team and reports to the Director of Orchestra and works closely with Kilden's HR department.
The successful candidate is likely to have experience from HR work in a similar organization. The right candidate has probably worked in an orchestra before, but not necessarily as an orchestra manager.
- Responsible for orchestra personnel and administration
- Planning and preparation of work plans
- Follow-up of HSE and work environment
- Development of the orchestra in collaboration with the director and program manager
Qualifications, skills and interpersonal skills:
- Managing of budgets and finances
- Higher education in the fields of administration or HR. A background in music will be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Solution-oriented and with good collaboration skills
- Structured and with good work capacity
- Motivational and unifying style of leadership
- Burning interest in the orchestra field and cultural life
- Language skills: fluent in Scandinavian, written and oral. Highly proficient in English, written and oral.
An exciting leadership position in a growing organization. Good pension plans, insurance benefits and salary.
Questions about the position can be directed to our recruitment advisers at Hodejegerne as, Gro Møllerstad, tel. +47 915 59 752 or Åsta Braathen, tel. +47 989 01 025.
To be considered for this position please visit www.hodejegerne.no to submit an application by January 27, 2020.