Are you an experienced Software Developer?Hansen Technologies, in Oslo, Norway or any Nordic Office
With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 different countries with specialisations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, our people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure we deliver exceptional products and services.The Role
Hansen's EnoroCX R&D Department is looking for a qualified Software Developer. The candidate should bring relevant experience in developing good customer driven solutions. You will join one of our development teams, with focus either on Billing, DSO, Customer Care, or Integration.
The Developer role is a permanent, full-time time position, within the R&D department reporting to respective R&D Team Manager, based in Norway.
The role will be based in any of our Nordic offices, like Oslo, Stockholm and Espoo, or any other Norwegian offices. It can initially be remote based due to current COVID-19 guidelines.Key Responsibilities
As a successful Developer, you will be expected to competently:
Key skills and experience
- Be an active member of the development team around the EnoroCX product line.
- Develop new functionality, following the standards we have implemented and the customer needs.
- Maintain existing functionality
- Liaise with customers and Business Analysts to ensure understanding of their requirements.
- Assist Business Analysts with definition of customer requirements.
Please apply for this exciting role and do so only if you have a legal right to work in Norway, either Sweden or Finland.If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Cecilie Nordback Reinertsen - IT Talent Acquisition Partner in Norway or Pekka Katajarinne - HR Business Partner in Finland
- Minimum 5 years Software Development experience and preferably with an Education from university
- Experience with:
- Oracle PL/SQL and/or
- Microsoft .Net, C#, ASP.Net Core and ASP.Net MVC
- Understand and be curious about trends and new technology
- Be able to translate technical problems to practical examples.
- Passion to learn and ability to adapt to change.
- Team-player, approachable and good communicator.
- Experience gained within an international group.
- Fluent in English and local Nordic language.