AutoStore is a revolutionary, unique and world-patented robotics storage system that collects goods from a cube construction. In its own segment AutoStore is unparalleled in the world. Our solution has proven to be the ideal solution for handling small cargo for all types of storage, new as old. Our solution is the most space-saving system on the market and can provide a fourfold storage capacity. AutoStore is sold and used in great parts of the world. In 2018, the turnover was
NOK 1.2 billion. We have an ambition of sales growth of 50% in 2019 and have major growth plans in the years to come. For more information, see autostoresystem.comAutoStore seeks multiple Embedded Developers
AutoStore is experiencing great success in the global market, with increased sales, number of employees, and number of products sold. Recently we launched our latest robot; Black Line – which is faster, more energy-efficient and optimizes our customers storage needs worldwide.
Today, we are about 60 employees in the R&D department at AutoStore. We are now seeking to strengthen our firmware-team further with multiple Embedded Developers
We are looking for both graduates with a genuine interest in the field of electronics and cybernetics, and experienced candidates. Regardless of your level of experience we can promise that you will meet exciting challenges and develop yourself at AutoStore, while developing reliable storage solutions for our customers."Become a Cube Storage Pioneer" - become a part of AutoStore.Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the team in following the products from prototyping, to sales and operation
- Contribute in improving existing products:
- Manage error and boundary cases in firmware
- Optimization of performance and stability
- Troubleshooting and correction of error on AutoStore products
- Ensure quality and uptime for AutoStore systems
- Contribute to new development projects
- Higher education in electronics, cybernetics etc.
- Relevant work experience from embedded system development
- Graduates with good academic results and strong interest in the field will be considered
- Experience and solid knowledge with programming in C
- Experience with microcontroller such as STM or Atmel
- Good spoken and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Structured and detail oriented
- Solution oriented and creative
- Good cooperation skills
- Strategic and analytical
- Resistant, with high working capacity
- Teaching and knowledge thirst
- A creative, secure and solid workplace in a business with strong growth potential
- Good opportunities for personal development within your field
- Competitive benefits package in a good working environment
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent professional and development environment in AutoStore.
As an embedded developer at AutoStore, you will become part of our firmware team as well as close cooperation with other disciplines such as mechanics, electronics, software, and the test team. You will work both independently and as a part of project group, with long term and short term development projects from start to finish. Our R&D department is located at AutoStore headquarters in Nedre Vats.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Tuva Kvalevaag Simensen, tel. +47 476 54 882. You can also contact department manager electronics and firmware Øystein Gjerdevik in AutoStore, tel. +47 992 49 323 or Department Manager Software Ragnar Stuhaug tel. +47 95 22 30 71.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Submit application here: hamnoy.noApplication deadline: 2nd May 2019 – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.