AutoStore is a revolutionary, unique and world-patented robotics storage system that collects goods from a cube construction. In its own segment AutoStore is unparalleled in the world. Our solution has proven to be the ideal solution for handling small cargo for all types of storage, new as old. Our solution is the most space-saving system on the market and can provide a fourfold storage capacity. AutoStore is sold and used in great parts of the world. In 2018, the turnover was NOK 1.2 billion. We have an ambition of sales growth of 50% in 2019 and have major growth plans in the years to come. For more information, see autostoresystem.com.AutoStore seeks System Developers for its revolutionary storage system
AutoStore is in exceptional growth and has an exciting future ahead. With a solid development budget and great ambitions, we are well underway with the further development of our systems. For this reason, we want to hire several new System Developers
for the Development Department in Nedre Vats, Vindafjord in Norway.
You will be part of a versatile and competent development environment that consists of more than 60 employees. As a system developer in AutoStore, you will work with market-leading solutions, tasks and projects that solve specific challenges for our customers."Become a Cube Storage Pioneer" – become a part of AutoStore.Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Further development and improvement of existing software and hardware
- Development, testing and experimentation
- Follow-up of existing product portfolio
- Participation in exciting projects across the development department
- Higher education in information technology
- Experience with C ++ (It is a positive if you also have experience with programming in Qt, this is however not a requirement)
- Graduates with the right professional competence will be considered
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Independent and self-reliant
- Genuine interest in the technology
- Good cooperation skills
- Structured and accurate
- Curious and willing to learn
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Excellent opportunities for further development in the subject
- Competitive wage conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace is at our Head Office in Nedre Vats. If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at Adviser Pål Meyer, tel +47 416 68 192.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Submit application here: hamnoy.noApplication deadline: 30 April 2019 - applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment