Great User Experiences are built on a solid foundation. We are looking for a developer that can build back-end services, workers and APIs, and ensure that we transition smoothly from an on-premise monolithic solution to a horizontally scalable SaaS offering. While stable and well-performing back-end services are essential, our primary target is delivering value to the end-user. You will always have a holistic perspective and work tightly with the Front End Developers and User Experience experts to ensure a complete end to end delivery.
As a Software Developer at FotoWare, you are a part of FotoWare's product development team. Our team uses agile methodologies to ensure smooth delivery, and you will contribute and make suggestions to how we can improve our processes. You will be involved in all aspects of the maintenance of the existing product range and development of new products according to FotoWare's current strategy. You take ownership of our products and strive towards delivering high-quality products to the end-user. Our solution yields high customer retention rates and solid, maintainable codebases are essential for future product quality.
If you have a passion for technology, have an eye for details, and is solution-oriented - keep reading!Responsibilities:
- Taking part in the design and specification processes for FotoWare's product range. This requires keeping up-to-date on all features in the product range and maintain an overview of related products and technologies
- Taking part in the development and maintenance processes for FotoWare's product range. Adhere to FotoWare's coding standards and development practices
- Write and maintain documentation, both inline in source code and externally, to document the architecture of FotoWare's products
- Write and maintain technical documentation intended for FotoWare's Support Teams in order to assist them in their job of supporting the products. This includes, but is not limited to, Technical Notes, Troubleshooting Questionnaires, and Knowledge Base articles.
- Take an active part in the quality assurance process by writing, maintaining, and executing test plans. Developers must strive to achieve top-notch quality in all work performed. Communicate with our QA Team during test execution to identify and resolve issues.
- Assist Support Specialists in their work when support incidents are escalated.
- Run training sessions for FotoWare staff, customers, and partners when needed, and especially in conjunction with new product releases.
- Act as a technical lead for offshore developers such as front-end developers and test automation engineers.
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have strong analytical skills
- Can manage and process a large workload
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, easy-going, organized and service-minded
- Are both creative and a do-er, and identifies with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
FotoWare offers you:
- More than 5 years of experience with Software Development
- Relevant Education or real-world experience to match
- Experience with modern web technologies, such as RESTful APIs and MVC patterns
- Knowledge of cloud offerings and services, experience with Microsoft Azure services is beneficial.
- Solid understanding of software architecture and capability of building long-term codebases
- English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement.
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity
- A company with more than 20 years' experience
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, YOU can make a difference.
Are you ready to be part of the team that makes great software for customers all over the world? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your application and CV
in either English, Swedish or Norwegian to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and at the latest 30. November 2019.
For more information about the FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware, and LinkedIn FotoWare.