Do you want to be part of a scale-up with proprietary cutting edge technology that works with some of the most recognized brands in the world?
Flow Insights is a global data, insights and analytics partner for physical retail. We convert regular stores into smart, real life lab stores, while fully protecting shoppers privacy.
We are looking for software engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including web development, cloud computing, IoT, data science, data and business analytics, and deep learning. Within these areas, you will get the chance to work with the world's most comprehensive data sets on shopper behaviour in physical stores.
We are looking for people that are willing and comfortable to learn and engage in new fields, and are enthusiastic to take on new problems across our full-stack as we continue to push our cutting-edge technology forward.Required Qualifications
- Must have fluent verbal and great written English skills
- 3+ years of professional experience with software development
- Ability to design, develop, test, deploy and maintain a full-stack project on your own, including but not limited to front-end, back-end and database tiers, while utilizing software engineering principles and security best practises.
- Good understanding of how web technologies work
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong programming experience in C#.NET (and .NET Core)
- Programming experience with Python
- Great SQL skills
- Experience with cloud computing (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Strong ability and wishes to learn new technology is more important than knowing anything of the above.
- Starting date from now until 1st february 2019
- Core team consist of both Norwegian and international professionals (visa sponsor)
- Progressive and flexible work environment with a capable and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Equity positions may be offered to the right candidate profile