Associate Director, Manufacturing
Are you currently in a management role in Operations, Engineering or Continuous Improvement? Do you want to be the Number 2 on site with the potential to be a Site Director? Are you career-minded and flexible on location?
Coca-Cola European Partners is a leader in one of the largest FMCG sectors in Europe's most significant markets. They offer consumers some of the world's leading brands and a wide choice of high quality drinks, with or without sugar and calories.
Across 13 countries, their employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people.The Candidate - You:
- 5 years or more in a senior / management role in Operations, Engineering or Continuous Improvement within the FMCG manufacturing sector
- Degree level education in Engineering, Science
- Demonstrate a leadership style that engages with all levels from the shop floor upwards
- Structured approach to introducing continuous improvement and problem solving
- Comfortable using data to make critical decisions, and also clear and concise reporting
- Control of key financials in supply chain especially related to labour spend (fixed and flexible) and maintenance and repair lines.
- An engineering mindset, able to review and optimize the site maintenance program and also provide quicker response to line downtime
Does the above sound like you? If "yes", please read on....The Role includes:
- Reporting to the Operations Director for Norway and Iceland
- Lead and manage the manufacturing operation in Oslo, Norway, to ensure Production output is achieved within Line Utilisation, Yield, Quality and Budget targets.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness through Continuous Improvement, working towards World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards
- Create a high calibre, high performing team and enable them to deliver the manufacturing strategy.
What will you get?
- A leading FMCG company, one of the world's most loved brands, that is committed to sustainability.
- Opportunities for career development across Europe.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/3906 to our retained consultant firstname.lastname@example.org. All third party CV's will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.