At BikeFinder we have created the world's first integrated GPS tracker to any kind of bicycle, with insurance benefit. Actually, we have the marked leading bicycle insurance in Norway, for customers using our bike tracker. Oh, you didn't know that? That's because we consistently under-communicate how great this product is, on a weekly, monthly and annual basis. We want to tell the success story where owners get their stolen bike back, and what a great procut this is - and we need your help to share it.
As BikeFinders Brand Manager, you will handle the entire process from creating the strategy for 2019 - 2021, creating briefs and developing the marketing plan, to ensuring that briefs are completed and result in engaging and efficient marketing campaigns to our millions of potential customers around the world. You will be responsible to create original text and video content and distributing and promoting it across all channels. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express BikeFinders views creatively and in a professional manner.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who gets a kick from knowing that they have built something awesome that they get to share with the world. You are naturally curious, innovative and love thinking outside the box. In addition, you have a strategic perspective that others rely on and you're quick on your feet. However, you know that moving fast is not a reason to lower the quality bar.Role and responsibilities
- Create and execute the international marketing and campaign plan.
- Move marketing campaigns and activities effectively through its lifecycle - definition, planning, implementation, acceptance, and review.
- Track and analyze marketing activities and provide marketing reports to key stakeholders.
- Conduct project reviews before final submission.
- Write briefs and handle creative production with external freelancers and creative agencies.
- Create and share social media content (e.g. writing blurbs/captions/comments, photos, videos, etc) that supports our brand
- Oversee social media accounts with design, tone of voice and general profile
- Collaborate with the team to ensure frequency and brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new ideas to develop brand awareness
WHAT YOU´D NEED TO KNOW AND HAVE
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing projects in a team-based environment for consumer brands with high reliance on digital marketing.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in marketing, communications science, or business administration.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to feel comfortable meeting deadlines under time-pressure.
- Attention to detail and a customer focus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Business-fluent in English.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you can use the services you've been part of building. We're not just another social web application; we're improving one of the world's largest industries.
- Sharp, motivated and very hard-working co-workers in an intense and very energetic environment.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team shaping the strategic and creative direction of BikeFinder
A FEW MORE THINGS TO KNOW
We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. People that join BikeFinder do so because they feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by working in the fastes growing industy in the world - GPS tracking, with a unique product like BikeFinder . Joining BikeFinder is an active choice. Learn more about BikeFinder trough www.bikefinder.com
If you are interested in the position, please apply using the "Apply Here/Søk på stillingen" button as soon as possible as we will be assessing candidates continuously. If you have any questions, you may contact Ole Martin Ølmheim. Please submit your application and CV in English.