For our customer we are now looking for you who are a Car Painter, to work Norway in Oslo area!
A repair workshop
firm who has specialized in SMART repair "Small to Medium Area Repair Techniques" is now looking for you to join the team. The repairs are cost efficient, fast and environmentally friendly. They can be applied to paint, dents, stone chip, interior, rims, glass, etc.
We can offer you rotation job (3 weeks on and 1 week off).
We can offer you fulltime work.The day to day work will include:
- Bodywork repair
- Paint spraying
- Quality control
The work language is English and Scandinavian languages. You will be included in a nice enjoyable team in a safety focused environment with modern machines and tools.We offer you:
You should know that
- Varied work tasks in a modern workshop
- We will be helpful in finding a place for you to stay
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work environment
- Close follow up from Barona
- The opportunity to build a strong network in the business
- Long-term work
We are interested in you even if you only have a few years of experience!
We are interested in you if you have a lot of knowledge and are looking for more responsibilities and exiting challenges!You as a person
- Ability to work independently, but also as a team player
- Conscious of delivering good quality
- Effective, creative and like to work in a hectic environment
- It would be an advantage if you have knowledge of SMART repair processes, but training will be given in this area if needed.
- Driving Lisence (B)
- Relevant experience with spot paint/SMART repair
- Communicate in Norwegian or English
- Certificate of Apprenticeship as Car Painter (beneficial)
Are you the one we are
looking for? Click on search the job and attach your CV and application
Do you have any
questions? Call or send us an email