As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you're an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team - employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions - as we transform the global used equipment market.
Join us on our journey and move forward with us, build your success, and grow your career.Job Description
We're looking for aJunior Territory Sales Representative, to support our well established team of Sales Profesionals in Sweden. The office location is flexible as we have numerous entities all over the country.The Opportunity:
The Junior Territory Sales Representative (TSR) works under the direction of the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and will be the right hand of the Territory Manager with attracting business from new customers by researching our target markets, following up leads, cold calling, visiting customer sites, trade shows and supporting our online business. This is a role for somebody early in their (sales) career, with a commercial mindset. Key is a pro-active and flexible attitude, stress proof and a strong affinity with (Agriculture or Construction) Machinery. You must be resilient, persistent and willing to learn and grow on the job as you will join our internal training program to learn all about our company, business and equipment. You'll be thoroughly trained about every aspect of the auction business. In order to successfully work within our organization and represent Ritchie Bros. to our customers; it is important to first observe, experience and ultimately adopt and live what we define as our corporate culture. Then you will learn all aspects of the auction yard, equipment knowledge, contract management and more. After that you will also learn how to effectively conduct appraisals and inspections to establish value for equipment; understand legal requirements & contractual aspects of business appraisals. And then, ultimately, you will drive outbound call campaigns to actively develop qualified leads and generate new business opportunities.In this role you'll:
Here's what you bring:
- Support Territory Manager in region by setting up qualified appointments, managing sales database, general sales admin support.
- Research the market in the territory, add new customers, develop business opportunities and generate new leads in assigned region.
- Develop a deep knowledge of heavy machinery (construction, agricultural and transport), applications and values to be able to accurately inspection and value equipment.
- Works closely with the sales support team with regards to marketing, social media and represent the company on our auctions, trade shows, and to our customers.
- Keep accurate logs of all business interactions and review progress weekly with the Regional Sales Manager.
What We Offer:
- You're a recent graduate and/or no more than two years prior
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, ideally you have graduated in a major of Sales, Marketing, Commerce, Business Admin, Construction, or Agriculture.
- No more than 2 years of professional experience with strong affinity to (heavy) machinery and/or the agriculture sector.
- We need you to be adventurous and mobile. We may ask you to relocate up to twice: once for training (site based), and once more into a permanent territory.
- You thrive on relationships and have a natural curiosity about everyone you meet.
- You're a self-starter. Sitting still and waiting to be told what to do next just isn't in your nature.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Fluency (oral and written) in English & Swedish is required.
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career - we've proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here's how:
- Base salary & Performance bonus & Lunch vouchers.
- Pension Plan & Employee Stock Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
- Work in an International and Stable environmen.
Please submit your CV in English.
To get an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some auction videos on YouTube right here: http://bit.ly/KKL9Fz
Want to learn more about the company? Visit our Career site, LinkedIn or connect with us today through Facebook or Twitter.