Pharmadule Morimatsu AB, a world leader in designing and delivering biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities based on modular construction technology, is looking to recruit a driven Process Engineer with a Biotechnology or Biochemistry background to join the company. We offer our clients complete modular facilities from concept to production including process design, facility design and engineering, fabrication, installation and validation.
As a Process Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop and lead design studies of Biotech and Pharma processes and apply your expertise in cGMP manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals to drive projects from design to deliverable plans. You will be involved in cross-functional collaborations with both internal and external collaborators as well as participate in client meetings. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, high sense of ownership and a problem-solving mindset who seeks an exciting workplace with dedicated people. If this sounds interesting to you - come join us!
The role is full time and based at Pharmadule Morimatsu AB's headquarters in the beautiful area of Nacka, Sweden. We will evaluate applications continuously and we welcome your application today!Job description
In this role, you will develop optimized process designs for our clients pharmaceutical or biotech facility projects. Together with the multiskilled project team at Pharmadule, called the Front-End design team, you will help take the process design from a concept to a finalized state-of-the art manufacturing facility in compliance with regulatory demands.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead Design studies of Biotech and Pharma processes
- Develop and review Process Flow Diagrams, Process Descriptions and User Requirement Specification´s (URS)
- Develop and review facility and process layouts including material, product and personnel flows
- Support process validation activities
- Keep contact with equipment suppliers for bioreactors, downstream processing and formulation systems
- Participate in client meetings and provide subject matter expertise in cGMP manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals
- Help our clients realize the full potential of manufacturing new complex biotherapeutics and advanced therapies (e.g. cell and gene therapies)
The right candidate fulfills the following qualifications:
- University degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology and a minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry with experience coupled to process development and Drug Substance or Drug Product manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge of cGMP manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, preferably biologics, and industry regulatory standards.
- Previous work either from or involving direct contact with CDMO´s is a strong merit.
- Experience in single use technologies and advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to communicate in a business environment.
To be successful in the role you are driven, analytical and flexible. You have a problem-solving mindset, a strong ability to work independently and ability to prioritize in order to deliver business critical items in time. Strong team working skills are required to work effectively with both internal/external partners.
If you are ready to bring your skills and experience in process design to meet exciting and new challenges in a global environment, we look forward to having you join our team of world-class professionals!Our story
Pharmadule was founded in Sweden in 1986 and has from the start provided its expertise in modular construction technology to various industries. Today, Pharmadule Morimatsu AB enjoys a strong global position as an authority in designing, constructing and delivering state-of-the-art modular manufacturing facilities for the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industries. More than 70 projects have been delivered using Pharmadule's modular concept and both multinational and local companies have benefited from our delivery method. To learn more about the company please visit: www.pharmadule.com