ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.On behalf of our customer we are looking for an experienced project buyer for a 6th months assignment or more in Stockholm. This role will provide you with an international setting, an extensive cross functional network, leading edge technologies and great outlooks for your future growth. The role
As a project buyer you will play a key role to secure performance from our external suppliers and to support with sourcing and "how it's made" knowledge in the development of our next generation products. You will be a member of the global, category managed, sourcing team. You will report to Team Manager Product Buyer Engineering and work with suppliers within the electronics area.Job responsibilities
Experience and competence
- Manage the purchasing of parts/products for R&D projects in line with project time plan, budget and the sourcing strategies. Working closely with the Project Lead Buyer for each Project.
- Together with R&D secure that parts/products are designed to be produced by the supplier with optimized quality, delivery and total cost over the product life cycle and in line with Time to Market targets.
- Communicate technical specifications and secure that production and quality standards are followed and understood by the supplier.
- Follow up that equipment and processes for assembly and test is set up for the Electronics Manufacturing Service Suppliers to meet the requirements for new products.
- Participate in the supplier selection process for new products, handle RFQs, make cost follow ups and select the optimal supply chain for the sourced parts/product.
To succeed in this position, you need a commercial mindset and technical knowledge within electronics manufacturing and/or design. You also need a university or college degree from a technical field or similar experience.
We picture you have at least 3 years of experience where you gained knowledge of various manufacturing processes, value engineering and the product development process. Previous experience from project related sourcing is an advantage as well as familiarity with cross-functional teamwork, SAP and supplier relationship management.
As you will be working on an international arena, your English must be good, written and spoken alike. Swedish and other languages are a plus.
We are looking for a you who love being an expert within your area and to use your competence to reach out and develop supplier relations and collaborations. The role includes making, sometimes tough, requirements and finding a common way to see things. To succeed you are a great communicator with a simplicity to be clear in your message and dialog. Also, you are an engaged coworker, fair in your judgment and live as you learn, a person to trust. You are driven by developing successful processes, finding new and better ways of doing things.Application
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but no later than 21st of October
. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark tel. 070 786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position
Sökord: Project buyer, projektinköpare, elektronik, electronics, sourcing, R&D, electronic manufacturing, Stockholm, SAP, manufacturing