Are you our new colleague at our terminal in Bergs?
We are looking for a dedicated and engaged person to be a part of the Circle K terminal team. In this position you will report to the Terminal Manager at Bergs.
Bergs terminal is situated in Nacka close to Stockholm area and is a strategically important part of terminal operations within Circle K.Terminal Unit
The Terminal Unit in Global Fuel is responsible for the operations and the maintenance of all Circle K terminals in Europe, in total 20 terminals in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania, Ireland and three terminals in the US. Terminal also manages the execution of all approved terminal related projects, and employs in total about 100 people. Terminal's vision is to be the most responsive, reliable and cost efficient terminal operator in the world. Terminals are organised in separate legal units reporting to the Terminal holding company owned by Circle K.
We are an entrepreneurial, action-oriented organization where we work as one team, do not take ourselves too seriously, and do not engage in politics or bureaucracy.We value diversity and different ways of thinking and working.
Main objectives of the role
- Safe and efficient operations and maintenance of the terminal, with zero incidents, maximum regularity, and correct product quality.
- Follow-up towards truck drivers and contractors using the terminal, and internally with colleagues, to ensure safe operations.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Follow up HSE and quality in all daily operational tasks
- Follow up and carry out maintenance tasks and document these according to Terminal Handbook
- Operate the terminal automation system to ensure terminal safety, correct product quality and minimum terminal downtime
- Participate during product imports from tank ships
- Participate in the terminal's duty shift schedule
- Educate and follow up truck drivers and contractors performing tasks at the terminal, to ensure HSE, compliance and product quality
- Carry out Safe Job Analysis and Work Permit with contractors delegated from manager
- Responsibility for local implementation and follow-up of Aviation Fuel regulations based on EI/JIG Standard 1530
- Act as terminal manager substitute when required.
- When required, support operations at other Circle K terminals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate mechanical engineering, automation, electrician or equivalent. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of education.
- Min. 1 years of operational experience from a terminal operating site
Personal qualifications / competencies:
- Proactive, ambitious, and change-oriented
- Open, cooperative, reliable, and delegating
- Hands-on, structured and focused on costs and results
- Striving for simplification and standardization
- Engaging and caring for employees
We encourage you to apply by November 30th, 2021.Contact person: Stefan Wennström, Terminal Manager, Bergs
Phone number: +46 70 429 67 38
We know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us!We are looking forward to your application!