The industry is going through big changes - the transformation to the smart and connected factory. Atlas Copco Industrial Technique is working closely with customers worldwide in this transformation. If you are a SW developer in the beginning of you career and want to be part of this game changing development, this could be the right job for you. Apply today!Information om uppdraget
We are looking for a backend developer to reinforce the Data Collection team, a team responsible for developing IoT data collection capabilities for market leading industrial assembly tools used in factories all over the world. You will be a part of the fourth industrial revolution by integrating with and collecting data from smart industrial equipment and responsible for developing highly efficient systems with high requirements on throughput and reliability.You are offered
- A thorough onboarding process with training and mentorship.
- At Atlas Copco they have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. They offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. You have plenty of occasions to international interaction and, as part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Be part of a SCRUM team consisting of 10 persons, working closely with the Product Owner, Scrum master, test and development.
- Planning the sprints
- Ensure that our solutions are well thought through, adhere to the requirements and that they are thoroughly tested.
- Develop new components, testing own and others code as well as bug fixing and problem solving.
Vi söker dig somA candidate having
- A MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge in C# and .NET Core
- Knowledge with SQL Server
- Some knowledge in data collecting
- A Swedish work permit.
- Good communicative skills in English as it is used daily.
As a person you are:
- A problem solver and solution oriented.
- Not afraid taking your own initative.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time, office hours, 40h/week.
- Location: Stockholm, Nacka.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Atlas Copco that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.