Take the chance to develop world-class software for power tools targeting the Automotive Industry. Atlas Copco are looking for a person with a genuine interest for software development of embedded systems in order to make it possible for Atlas Copco to deliver sustainable production solutions to our customers. Apply for the position now!Information om uppdraget
As a Software Developer you will work for a market leading company in a global environment since Atlas Copco are present in 90 countries. At Atlas Copco you will get a challenging and purposeful job where you, once you are up to speed, can have multiple career tracks to choose from. We provide lots of possibilities for training and development of both your technical as well as your soft skills.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate in cross functional teams in order to develop the next generation market leading assembly tools. You will join the Tool Embedded Software team and be an important part of our friendly and creative team of about 14 colleagues where it is a good mix between young professionals and senior developers, so you will get the opportunity to work in a highly skilled team. The R&D department consists of about 300 people, and offers great possibilities to grow in different directions within the business area.Arbetsuppgifter
As a software developer, you will design and implement software for the next generation of power tools and assembly systems. You will develop new products within cross-functional project teams and contribute to the planning of release items and sprints. In the project team, you will work close to hardware specialists, mechanical designers and the real products. Furthermore, you will be a part of R&T initiatives within the line organisation in so that Atlas Copco can continue to be the market leader of power tools and assembly solutions.
During a normal day at the office, you will for example:
- Develop new and cool functions for the next genereation of power tools and assembly systems.
- Participate in the planning of release items and sprints.
- Participate and/or drive R&T initiatives.
- Write and review design proposals and function specifications.
- Write and review requirements when applicable.
- Support other developers, both within but also outside the release item team.
- Ensure that own code is reviewed and review others code upon request.
- Write unit and/or module tests.
- Write integration tests.
- Supports product and system testers with input for test cases.
- Provide input to user documentation and reviews upon request.
- Report progress of development to release item team.
- Trouble shooting and bug fixing when needed.
Vi söker dig som
- Atlas Copco are looking for someone with an academic degree (e.g. M.Sc.) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar. No worries, have you obtained your knowledge in some other way you can still apply.
- Since Atlas Copco is a global company with employees from all over the world and uses English as a corporate language, you are probably fluent in English.
- We think you have several years of experience in software development using C or C++ for embedded systems. You also have a genuine passion for developing maintainable solutions.
- It is considered a qualification if you have knowledge of development under Linux, know your Phyton or/and have worked close to the hardware before.
As for your personality, you are a motivated and positive team player that likes to work close to your team members and exchange ideas. You are a person with a holistic approach and ability to see the customer perspectives. We think that your passion for finding solutions and solve problems is great. Last but not least, you are flexible and communicative.Additional information:
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Fulltime, Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).About us
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.