If you want to work close to the products and see your actual implementation in action, this could be the right job for you! We are looking for a software developer who will work with Atlas Copco's electrical tightening tools.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Software Developer. You will be part of the R&D department consisting of about 300 people, and offers great possibilities to grow in different directions within the business area.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
Atlas Copco's electrical tightening tools are being used by their customers in their assembly lines worldwide within the automotive industry as well as in the general industry. You will be a member of a high performing team which is managing various type of job tasks coming in from different stake holders of our organization such as marketing, sales, operations as well as other parts within the R&D department with the purpose to deliver excellent customer value. This is the perfect opportunity if you like to work with various job tasks and close to our customers different needs, receive quick and sharp feedback of your work and performance, to work with problem solving and to interact and collaborate with many parts of the wide Atlas Copco organization.Vi söker dig som
We are looking for both junior and senior developers. To successfully manage this role you need experience from working with C/C++. Knowledge within CodeWarrior, Eclipse and Mercurial is an advantage. Further on it is considered as a big plus if you have experience within wireless communication. Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is required. Being able to communicate in Swedish is not a requirement but will be considered as a plus. You hold a technical university degree or a Master of Science in Engineering with specialization in Data.
In order to reach success in this position you need to be a true team player, having the right mindset and attitude, having a pragmatic approach to new challenges, being curious to develop new competences as well as enjoying to interact and collaborate with other teams and departments within the organization. Further on it is important to take and feel responsibility for the products and projects you are being assigned to as well as being prepared that there could be a need to quickly change focus based on how the demand from the market can rapidly being changed.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Permanent, full time
- Location: Sickla in Nacka
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from xx is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.