Are you a high potential person with a can-do attitude? Would you like to be Atlas Copco's next Product Manager, working close with their customers in the global vehicle industry?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Product Manager. As a Product Manager, you will be working in an international environment and be a key person in managing and developing the product portfolio for the worlds leading vehicle manufactures. You will be part of the Tightening Tool Team and in your role you are responsible to drive your products in all Motor Vehicle Industry (MVI) segments and to collaborate close with our sister division GI, focusing on the General Industry.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
We are seeking a high potential person with a can-do attitude to be part of the MVI Marketing Team in Nacka Sweden. In this position, you will be Product Manager for Atlas Copco's range of high-end fixtured spindels and presses. You will develop new ideas into sellable products in order to broaden the offer and increase their business. The tightening tools product portfolio includes the market leading handheld and fixture electrical tightening tools.Main tasks involve:
- Full responsibility of a product/ product range involving product planning, requirement handling and pricing
- Develop value propositions and value based sales arguments for the product solutions
- Drive the collaboration between marketing and R&D when developing new products within your product range.
- Be the specialist on how your products apply to customer applications, documenting and sharing best practices to the customer centers globally.
- Drive marketing activities such as product launches and product training.
- Daily product support to customer centers around the world
You will also work closely with technical development and support teams. The position requires frequent travelling to different countries.
This is a great opportunity for taking the next step in your career and working in an international and entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for a team member who can contribute to our growth and who strives for long-term development within our global organization.Vi söker dig som
The person we are looking for holds a Bachelor or Masters Degree in engineering. You have a clear interest in sales and marketing. Experience from R&D and/or marketing is a merit. We expect you to be fluent in English, preferable you speak Swedish as well.
You have the ability to combine technical knowledge with business opportunities. You are result driven with strong analytical skills combined with strong networking abilities. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are the person who engage, inspire and influence others.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time, permanent
- Location: Sickla in Nacka
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.