Are you a hands-on person with the ability to look ahead? As Lab Technician, you will be part of Atlas Copco's Low Torque team. Atlas Copco are a leader within the industry with screw drivers, and work towards consumer electronics, car media and watch manufacturing.
Together with the Low Torque team, consisting of Mechanical/SW/HW engineers and a lab engineer, you will ensure a great flow throughout our tests and validating processes from planning tests and testing tools to documentation and reports. In other words, you will perform tests and support investigations of quality issues that may occur in the field.Information om uppdraget
As a Lab Engineer you will work with close collaboration with their engineers, you will build prototypes and plan how to develop test methods and test equipment for the future. Look forward to an analytical as well as practical role where you will get the opportunity to be part of interesting projects and develop parts of tests together with your team. Part of the mission is also to make sure that proper reports and documentation is created based on the valid standards
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Lab Engineer you will work with close collaboration with their engineers, you will build prototypes and plan how to develop test methods and test equipment for the future. Look forward to an analytical as well as practical role where you will get the opportunity to be part of interesting projects and develop parts of tests together with your team. Part of the mission is also to make sure that proper reports and documentation is created based on the valid standardsVi söker dig som
- You hold a Technical university degree in Mechanical Engineering or/and at least 5 years experience from hands-on mechanics & electronics
- are fluent in English and Swedish
- have skills in Excel and computer literacy
- understand mechanical drawings and have experience in documentation/writing reports
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have knowledge in soldering.
Apart from the qualities mentioned above we highly value your personality. This position requires an orderly and structured person with a strong drive and an innovative mind. Furthermore, you need to be positive with a can-do mindset and great judgment. Last but not least, you are confident in your role, deal with issues that might occur and hold on to your convictions even when challenged. This however, does not stop you from being a strong and committed team player.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible or according to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Salary: According to agreement
- Location: Nacka, Stockholm
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.xx.