Do you have genuine technical interest as well as a curios mind eager to explore new areas and independently learn more? Then this may be the challenge for you!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Lab Engineer within Electronics Design.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
As Lab Engineer you will be involved in the testing and verification in our development projects or in technical development activities. You will be responsible for conducting and supervising these test as well as maintaining test equipment in the lab. Other tasks include technical support within the organization e.g. production, sourcing, etc. and examine new technologies.
They work in multidisciplinary product development teams with mechanics, electronics and software in tight cooperation. Their designs include everything from sensitive measurement systems to microprocessors that runs for example Linux or RTOS. Their product development is guided by unrivaled customer value why understanding customer needs is essential.Vi söker dig som
You hold an engineering degree within electronics or mechatronics, alternatively have gained equivalent engineering experience. You have at least a few years of experience of testing and verification in electronics development and preferably within industrial electronics. Knowledge and experience in battery testing is meritorious. Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken is required as English is our company language.
We believe you are a team player, understand the importance of being able to cooperate and communicate both within the team and with other stakeholders. You have a structured way of working to contribute with objective test results to our product development projects.
You also have genuine technical interest as well as a curios mind eager to explore new areas and independently learn more. Furthermore, you handle situation and problems with a creativity and "can-do" mindset to achieve business objectives.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Permanent
- Location: Sickla in Nacka
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email@example.com](mailto:atlascopco @academicwork.se) and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.