Do you have a big interest in technology and IT and ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you a driven and outgoing person who likes to work in an open and communicative environment? Do you want to work at an international company where you are offered great opportunities to grow? Then this job as Digital Technical Engineer is for you! Apply today - we apply ongoing selection.Information om uppdraget
Atlas Copco is now looking for a Technical Engineer for their new customer experience platform, Smart Portal. Working at Atlas Copco means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With their inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow. Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning.
As their new Technical Engineer, you will join the Smart Portal team within Digital Sales & Marketing with the mission to make Atlas Copco easier to do business with digitally. Their programs and applications are highly cross-functional with a clear focus on using the latest technologies to fulfill our purpose.
Do not know Atlas Copco since before? Watch the video below about Atlas Copco and their products:You are offered
- Work in a cross-functional environment at Atlas Copco
- To work at a large company with good opportunities for development in at team with high competence
- Many opportunities to grow, learn and implement new and improved processes across teams and countries
- A friendly and collaborative work environment based on inclusion, diversity, and ethics
- Access to a global network with colleagues ranging from almost all countries
As consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
You will be part of the Smart Portal team within the Digital Sales & Marketing organization in Industrial Technique Business area. In the team, you have colleagues as Product Owners, Business Analyst & Project Managers and a Technical Engineer. The Smart Portal is a long-term program with high pace and lots of attention.
As a Technical Engineer you will be responsible to ensure that the Product Information Management (PIM) application run technically smoothly. You will do so by supporting the users and continuously developing the applications to deliver business value throughout the entire digital customer journey and effective sales process. Tasks in selection:
- You will work with support and maintenance and support processes, PIM
- User support
- Connect, orchestrate and influence different stakeholders from various departments and vendors
Vi söker dig som
- You have a relevant technical post-secondary education, alternatively what is considered equivalent experience
- You have a great interest in technology and IT and have good knowledge in these areas
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken, additional languages are beneficial
It is also advantageous if you have:
- Experience from support and maintenance and support processes, PIM, preferable in a B2B environment
- Some years working experience
In this recruitment process, we will place great emphasis on your personal qualities. To succeed in this role, it is important that you are a driven and outgoing person. It is important that you are communicative and are able to translate technical to normal language. You have good problem solving skills and are results-oriented.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Extent: Full Time
- Location: Sickla, Nacka
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the client's wishes are that all issues concerning the service are handled by Academic Work. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.