Are you ready for a position providing you with the opportunity to work with highly advanced products and technologies?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for Additive Manufacturing and Material engineer. As one of Atlas Copco's Material Engineers, you will be part of the Mechanical Systems team. The team is responsible for mechanical design of electrical nutrunners and they are the technical owner for some technical core areas including materials.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
You will be the person that will build up the organisation's competence within Additive Manufacturing and polymers. Your will support the organisation, handling material analysis as well as managing technical research activities within the field of Additive Manufacturing and materials (with focus in polymers). You will have a specialist role in varying and large cross-functional projects. You will work with both short-term and long-term goals and build your internal and external network by cooperating with various parts inside and outside the organization. This position will provide you with the opportunity to develop within your area of expertise. You will spread the knowledge about polymers and AM-technology (3D-printing) and contribute to the development of Competence Network Materials and Surface Treatment in cooperation with the specialist for the metallic materials. You will be part of an experienced team of 12 engineers.Vi söker dig som
For this position we appreciate good knowledge in materials especially polymers and/or Additive manufacturing (3D-printing). You are a mechanical engineer or equivalent education/experience, preferably with specialization in Materials.
Experience within some of below stated areas is an advantage:
- Materials in general
- Additive manufacturing (3D-printing)
- Mechanical Design
You are fluent in Swedish and English.
You contribute to a great team spirit and respect the needs of others. You easily communicate your ideas, while listening to your colleagues, and undertake set goals. In this position, you also need to be consistent, accurate and creative and have a strong technical interest. Your ability to manage various processes and your ambition to find new development opportunities are highly valued.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time, permanent
- Location: Sickla in Nacka
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.