As Method engineer you are a part of the R&D team. You actively participate in daily meetings and act on highlighted problems, initiate and drive improvements, etc. within the assigned area of responsibility. You calculate investments in the most cost-effective way possible. You ensure that ergonomics and safety are considered in technical changes. You lead or participate in process and product development projects, for new or existing processes / products. You are responsible for the processes in our production. You report to Head of Engineering.Specific work tasks:
- System responsibility for automation and robot software
- CTO references: Assist product customization team in designing fixtures, defining welding methods, and act as backup in their absence
- Be a Project leader for new investments
- Design and make CAD drawing of fixtures and other production equipment
- Specify and document welding methods
- Develop maintenance instructions, packaging instructions etc
- Continuously verify and maintain Time Standards
- Programming of robots
- Contact suppliers and request quotes for any investments
- Acquisition of tools / equipment according to current authorization rules
- Support production for process optimization and improve efficiency
- Degree from technical university or other similar education
- Work-experience from production
- Experience from working with programming robots
- Experience from working with welding processes
- Educated in and experience from CAD drawing
- Experience from work in Lean and a Lean education to lean on
- Positive to interact with both internally and externally to the company
In this recruitment process Wibe Group collaborate with Clockwork.
Welcome with your application latest 20 August 2022. Apply at www.clockworkpeople.se.
For more information please contact Maria Södergren, recruitment consultant at Clockwork: email@example.com.
For more information about Wibe Group, please visit www.wibe-group.com