As the global leader in energy management and automation, with over 160,000 employees and operations in more than 100 countries, we provide connected technologies that will reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We are looking for our new Technical Leader with a strong personal drive to be a part of the team in Mora. Your role is to lead one of the Cable support product range, bring innovation & being creative in offer optimization, new offer creation, sustain & bring competitive advantage to the market, understand market needs and define technical specifications for the development cycle.Your Responsibilities
Who are you?
- Candidate with strong technical background to support as a technical leader for a product range to the global market.
- Understand the product for its application, specificity for different business segments for its standards, best practices and competition.
- Design and develop the offer in line with the technical roadmap through a new development project cycle.
- Provide solutions to customers with customization possibilities to adapt the requirements.
- Sustain the offer with a PEP process for continuous improvement, offer optimization, filling offer gaps, redefining competitive advantage.
- Participate to the product reviews with different manufacturing plants to define action plan and improvements, and set good quality control of the offer.
- Contribute to identify the PEP project roadmap in strong link with the technical manager, FO, sales, & marketing team.
- Support Project Managers/Leaders on the key deliverables of design for each stage gate in respective projects.
- Clear technical documentations to be complaint
The required skills and experience for this position are as follows;
- Experience of product design and Manufacturing in Sheetmetal.
- Knowledge on post treatment processes – HDG/ Powder coating / EG is added advantage.
- Know-how of Engineering change process: Project & product life cycle.
- Good understanding of Basic Mechanical design parameters such as Dimensioning & tolerancing, GD&T, identifying functional conditions, defining limits of FOS, Raw Material characteristics.
- Good knowledge of Mfg processes: press tool forming, Stamping, Roll forming, welding, Post treatment processes so that design will be in accordance with the characteristics and limitations of the Manufacturing process.
- Ability to understand requirements in Standards and Incorporate in the design.
- Knowledge on Tolerance management.
- Experience in driving a PMP project as a Design leader.
- Tolerance analysis, knowledge
- Good presentation skills.
- Education: Education in Mechanical Engineering.
- Skilled in Pro E – Sheet metal, & CAD management tools, Knowledge on CAE analysis – structural simulation is added advantage.
- User level: MS Office -Tools
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
You are ambitious, driven, structured, goal oriented and a team player. We are a great team who have fun together – we're a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work.What do we offer you?
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its' people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now.
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion, people development and work-life integration!Did we get you
Apply at www.se.com/seContact persons
If you have questions regarding this position, please call Mahesh NANJUNDAIAH, Technical Manager, at +46 (0) 10-478 3524 and if you want to tell us more about yourself and why you think this is the right role for you, then feel free to call Liselott Wigstrand Tuvesson at +46 (0) 10-478 29 37.You are welcome to submit your application
At Schneider Electric,
we call this Life Is ON.