Your roleWe have an organization for Business IT Nordics with the goal of becoming a trusted ally of the business. In this work we are looking for an IT Project Manager with a focus on delivering value to the business through the successful management of business-critical projects.
You will be working closely with the business, IT in Nordics and central IT in Germany, planning, leading and executing business critical projects both technical, but mainly with the focus on business-critical applications in the area of CRM, ERP and BI.Included responsibilities:
- Managing both pre-studies, changes, smaller projects to larger complex business system projects.
- Collaborate with business and IT in defining projects and specifying requirements.
- Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources.
- Motivate and argue for resource needs and resource allocation in the specific project.
- Participate in developing and implementing the Business IT’s strategy and actively share expertise, methodology and project management experience
- Follow developments in the project management area through external monitoring.
- Relevant university education, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering, or experience that could count as equal.
- Several years of experience in planning, managing and implementing business systems solutions and IT projects.
- Experience of working in close collaboration with business stakeholders and with business processes in focus.
- Experience in leading workshops, map and develop processes and writing requirements specifications.
- Experience of different project methodologies, certification-/s is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Result driven, business oriented with experience in leading change.
- Analytic and with a good ability to understand business processes.
- Enduring and can come up with creative solutions to challenges.
- Structured, and can plan, and organize your own and others' work.
- Communicative and a positive mindset.
- Fluent in Swedish and English. German is an advantage.
The position is located at Zeppelin Sverige’s head office in Mölndal and you report to Head of Business IT Nordics, trips will occur as we deliver solutions to businesses throughout Sweden, and collaborate with Denmark and Germany.We offer:
- A solid company with strong values
- To work with one of the world’s strongest brands - Caterpillar
- International environment
: Contact Hiring Manager Mimmi Espeland, +46(0)725009200 for questions regarding the position, or Unionens representative Ulf Bodmar +46(0)706 297 888 for questions regarding labor law and union issues.Are you interested? Send you application at the latest on