Join Tesla as our next Service Technician in Gothenburg!
With Tesla you're a part of an international and diverse team, everyone working towards the same goal - Tesla's mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
- Service, repair and improve: Using our systems, advanced tools and your own experience, you will inspect, repair and maintain Tesla vehicles—working on diagnostics, brakes, and AC as well as changing motors and batteries.
- Inspect: To make sure the vehicles are delivered to customers in top shape, you will also inspect them, pre-delivery.
- Monitor: Using electrical equipment, you will calibrate and inspect equipment to keep it in top condition, like our Service Centers.
- Collaborate: Support your colleagues in your location as well as across the region, sharing best practices and working together.
Who are you?
- Technically minded: You bring at least 3-5 years of experience within automotive, actively working with technical service and repairs. Other technical experience or hobbies are much appreciated.
- A fast learner: Whether you learned on the job or went to school, you can think fast, adapt well to new environments and enjoy being challenged. You like multitasking and a job that is high-paced and never boring.
- A team player: You like working closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team.
- A communicator: You know how to get a point across and manage English well.
- A driver: You have a valid license and a safe driving record.
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your English written resume.We offer:
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to help you achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- The chance to work alongside colleagues in other locations, exchanging best practices and support
- An exciting role within the world's leading sustainable energy transport company, making an impact every day.