As one of the product development team, you will design and develop new hardware for smart card readers, terminals for e-ticketing and e-payment in public transport - as well as maintain established products. You will work with several different hardware devices running a variety of operating systems including RTOS, Linux, Windows and Android.Your profile
We are looking for someone with a bachelor's degree in electronic engineering or related field and preferably has experience with product design and development. You have worked with HW development, analog/digital circuit design and PCB layout. Knowledge of EMC, RFID, antenna/RF design, micro controllers is merited. Ideally, we are looking for someone with +3 years' experience.
You are interested in job under an international and challenging environment, as part of a small team having experience and knowledge of the cutting-edge technology for Smart Card Readers. It is a plus if you have worked in a product related industry.Competence
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in electronic engineering or related field
- Digital and/or analog electronic design experience
- Hardware development experience for embedded systems
- Circuit board layout experience
- Fluent English, preferably Swedish
- Knowledge about certifying electronic devices for EMC, FCC, etc.
- Understanding of microcontrollers
In this recruitment Lecip Arcontia collaborate with Sigma Recruit. If you would like to know more, contact the responsible recruitment consultant Kerstin Stener, Kerstin.firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-304 69 19. Welcome with your application on www.sigmarecruit.se/jobb. Selections and interviews will be held continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.