ABB Robotics R&D are developing the software for the future robot systems. They are now facing an exciting journey and offer you a great opportunity to grow as a specialist. Do you have passion for test automation and continuous integration? Take the chance and apply today!You will
ABB Robotics work to strengthen their position as a world-leading supplier of robot systems with powerful web services and software for e.g. visualization, 3D simulation, and virtual commissioning. You will join a dedicated, experienced and cross-functional scrum team and bring valuable knowledge in test automation and CI/CD to take the development to the next level. You will work in a modern and agile organization based on SAFe methodology.Your responsibilities:
- Support and lead the team in test automation efforts
- Set up and run test and deployment scripts defined in Azure Devops
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Create and maintain test plans, test cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
We are looking for you who have extensive experience and a genuine interest in test automation. You are fluent in English, both verbally and writing. Fluent in Swedish is meritorious.Profile requirements:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in e.g. Computer Science with a focus on software development, or equivalent
- A few years of experience of working with .Net
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Previous experience of web development and integration tests of WPF desktop applications is a merit
In summary, we are looking for an ambitious individual with a strong driving force. If you are a committed team player who lead and inspire your colleagues - then you will be a great access to the team.WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Christian Nodelijk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 073-085 32 31 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!