Do you wish to work in a development environment where your work makes a difference? Are you motivated by responsibility and want to work in an international environment where you get to influence? Then Lecip Arcontia is the perfect workplace for you!
As Software engineer at Lecip Arcontia you will be part of a team of cooperative and social developers who have fun together every day. The company is an innovative, Japanese market leader who continuously develops and improves their products.
Your everyday life
As software developer you will design and develop new and existing software for card readers, e-ticket terminals and e-payment in public transport as well as maintain established products. The work contains contact with the Japanese headquarter and the technical manager over there, from whom you discuss different assignments and diverse solutions.
- Experienced software developer with minimum 5 years of advanced software engineering
- Knowledge in modern C++ (C++11/14/17)
- Knowledge of CMake, Git, GCC, Clang, MSVC, JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Qt5 and systems programming languages is a merit
- Comfortable and experience of working with Agile methods
- Innovative, creative, quality minded and coaching approach
In this recruitment Lecip Arcontia collaborate with Sigma Recruit. If you would like to know more, contact the responsible recruitment consultant Kerstin Stener, Kerstin.email@example.com, 070-304 69 19. Welcome with your application on www.sigmarecruit.se/jobb. Selections and interviews will be held continuously, please apply as soon as possible.