Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today.Job description:What will you do:
The Technical Services Engineer supports and solves technical issues related to sales and external parties. Helps develop new valuable services and develops and provides trainings internal and external on all Tyco Foam & Foam Hardware products, systems and applications. This task is divided into 3 key functionalities: Technical Services, Training Services and Design Services. The Services team collaborates very closely with Sales, the other functional teams within EMEA and the Global Services Group.
How will you do it
Required profile:What we look for
- Providing Technical Support to EMEA Sales/External parties
- Provide theoretical and practical training sessions on products, systems and applications, codes and standards, new technologies and software for internal and external audience.
- Train and facilitate local regional trainers to ensure consistent process.
- Provide design services
- Maintain/update CAD Engineering tools and database content management
- Develop solutions to meet the requirements of customers and sales teams
- Support development and application of design and calculation software
- Support New Product Development Projects
- Project team member for large projects
- 2-3 years of working knowledge and experience in the technical support
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Good verbal and written command of English.
- Knowledge of and experience with fire protection technology and/or mechanical applications
- Self-motivated and able to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Teams)
- Willing to travel in EMEA (up to 20%)
What we offer:
- Knowledge of and experience with computer programs used for the job (CAD programs, MS Office, SalesForce and SAP).
- Certified for training
- Bachelor degree mechanical engineering or similar background through education or experience.
See Job Description