Grundfos is on the hunt for an experienced SENIOR SALES ENGINEER for the Industry Department!
The primary responsibility for the role is to drive sales and grow a strong relationship within Industry Customers in Nordic. Responsible for driving a strong pipeline and ensure optimum hit rate within the area of responsibility. The Sales Engineer must proactively ensure market knowledge and developments.Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Independently develop and grow sales within own area of responsibility.
- Develop market knowledge to successfully drive commercial activities.
- Develop knowledge in the market on Grundfos solutions – explaining the benefit for the different customer groups within the customers' organization.
- Identify different stakeholders (decision makers) and utilize the right approach to drive sales.
- Ensure quality opportunity pipeline and strong hit rate.
- Introduce new product and solutions to the customers.
- Monitor and report on pipeline, order intake, sales, profitability, and drive debt collections within own area.
- Ensure knowledge sharing with the team and take responsibility for own competence development.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure we are perceived as highly customer Centric and collaborative, ensuring one Company Culture.
- Technical background (electrics, electronics, machining) at least 7 years of relevant experience from a large international company working in a similar role.
- Being driving and developing our distribution sales across the entire area
- Experience working in a sales role – preferably with industry.
- Fluent Swedish language knowledge
- Frequent travel within the role must be expected
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on 'Apply'.If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you!