Arcam EBM is a part of the GE Additive group and provides Electron Beam Melting systems through Arcam AB in Sweden. Read more about our technology: www.arcam.com or www.ge.com/additiveJoin us at Arcam and become part of the additive revolution!
We are looking for a test engineer who is passionate about testing
and truly enjoys the work. In this role you will be participating in the setup of requirements
and you will manage test plans
and be responsible for organizing test equipment and environment. You will perform tests and do test analyses.
We work with the latest in additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing) and we are the forefront in our field. We believe that you are an ambitious, goal-oriented person
who understands what is needed to complete and finalize a project. You take pride in your work and is committed to delivering quality results
on time. You enjoy working in a creative and integrated environment where you'll be taking responsibility and having influence.Requirement
- Relevant academic education in engineering
- Minimum 2 years of industrial engineering experience
- Minimum 1 year of testing role within electronics functional testing or system testing
- Knowledge in data analysis and use of different measurement instruments
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
Your personal qualities
- Certification in testing, vocational studies or hands-on experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Lean/Agile methods
- Experience of working with EBM machine and/or technology
- Fluent in Swedish both speech and writing
We offerA fun, flexible and technically advanced environment
- Team player and interest in hands on work
- Innovative, creative and curious
- Seeks new ways of working
with interesting customers. Full time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits. We offer you an exciting and global working environment
which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. You will get the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures.
We strive for gender balance and believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. It is our people that make the difference!Finally, we hope you will learn as much from us as we will from you!Contact
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible Senior Recruitment Consultant Cecilia Karlsson, +46 70 346 80 95 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply now and join our team!
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your application as soon as possible.Keywords: testing, system, functional testing, system testing, engineering, data analysis, electronics, quality, agile, EBM, lean, agile