Do you have previous experience in supporting and managing cross functional projects in an international environment? Do you have a very good knowledge of procurement processes and procedures? Are you available to start your new challenge 1st of May? If so, Adecco has the perfect assignment for you! We are looking for a Global Sourcing Manager to manage Sourcing of Bought in Finished Goods (BIFG) globally, to our client within hygiene and health in Mölndal. This is a temporary role for a maternity leave until end of the year with a possibility to extension.We offer an interesting and stimulating position within the BIFG Sourcing team, a team of committed and knowledgeable co-workers. Read more about the assignment below and send in your application in English today!Main Tasks
- Manage suppliers, ensure proper risk management and cost competitiveness in the assigned supply streams while meeting quality, time and service needs
- Lead sourcing activities and cost saving opportunities
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies in assigned supply streams, in line with corporate and departmental strategic objectives to deliver a sustainable productivity pipeline
- Support innovation projects, leverage innovation potential from external suppliers and market
- Alignment with cross functional teams globally to ensure on time-/ on budget launches for new products at suppliers/plants
- Cross functional collaboration with key functions like R&D, Quality, Marketing and Engineering
- Support the achievement of a performance-oriented organization and the accomplishment of departmental objectives
- Foster processual and contractual Compliance on a global level
- Discrete negotiations and finalization of contracts in the assigned supply streams
- Buildup of global network and assure close cooperation with global and local stakeholder
- Push and steer other departments/countries to ensure implementation of cost saving and risk management measures
- Assure supplier development via active participation and input in cross functional supplier assessment/development activities
- Influence business decisions and provide cost transparency
About the employment
- University-/BA-/BS-College degree (Business Administration, Economics or Technical degree is preferred)
- Business experience 5+ years, 2-3 years in Procurement functions, in direct and indirect materials
- Very good knowledge of procurement processes and procedures
- Pronounced negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Drive for results, analytical and conceptual strengths, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in medical device or medical engineering business
- Skills in Project Management, Customer Orientation. Product Innovation, Supplier Relation Management
- Very good IT skills (MS-Office) and respective business applications (SAP)
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge of national and international procurement contract law
- Willingness for occasional business travel
The assignment as Global Sourcing Manager is a consultative assignment and you will get an employment in Adecco Sweden. This is a temporary position until end of the year with the possibility of extension for the right person. Start date is as soon as possible but no later than May 1st 2019.
We have collective agreements. We want you to feel good and we offer healthcare benefits, discount on training cards, etc. In order to make you feel safe, you are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the world´s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting continuously during the application period. Please enclose your CV and personal letter in English and apply the "Ansök/Apply" button.
The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that is sent to your mail after the recruiter has reviewed your application. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order to make as quality assured and fair assessment as possible.
Responsible recruiter will then continuously review submitted applications and make a first selection.
If you are one of those who gets to the next step of the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview. Those who continue after telephone interview will be given the opportunity to come to Adecco and meet the responsible recruiter for a personal interview.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, more tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will be informed about this in the process.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter: Johanna Johnsson, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Adecco´s Candidate Support: email@example.com alt. via tel: 08 - 598 980 10.Welcome with your application!Keywords
Global Sourcing Manager, Procurement functions, SAP, Mölndal, Adecco