About the role
As the E-commerce Activation Manager you are responsible for recommending, co-executing and evaluating E-com demand creation plans following the 5 E-commerce "P" principles (i.e. Product, Price, Place, Promotion and Product Detail Page) for selected regional key customers in alignment with BU Marketing strategy and with the ultimate goal to deliver KPIs set by the E-commerce Sales & Merch team. You are a regional advocate and subject matter expert for all demand creation levers with select E-commerce customers and has a critical role in establishing our customers business unit as an expert thought leader and performer in the evolving B2B E-commerce space.Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Plans, recommends, co-executes and evaluates customer-specific online campaigns to support financial goals set by the E-com Sales & Merch team in alignment with the BU Marketing and Customer Marketing plans
- Collaborates with BU Brand Activation team in developing strategies and implementing/optimizing activities to win share of search
- Commissions the development and continuous optimization of localized product content via strong briefing process; tailors content as needed to ensure consistency and best fit to selected key customer´s needs
- Leverages analytics tools (Clavis/Power BI, A/B testing, etc) to continuously test/measure, optimize and scale localized product content, search and media activation campaigns in collaboration with Brand Activation team and in support of the E-com Sales & Merch team
- Supports the strategic/annual planning process by recommending an omnichannel regional demand creation plan that delivers on the E-com Sales & Merch team goals and BU Mkt strategic priorities (i.e.innovation launches, branding, etc)
- Delivers regional share of search and Marketing ROAS/ROMI KPIs; supports regional E-com Net Sales, Content Compliance and Gross Profit goals
- Collaborates with E-com Sales & Merch team, customer marketing and BU Marketing to plan and execute demand creation initiatives as part of the customer´s JBP process
- Act as an E-commerce consultant enabling local customer marketing teams to access existing content, tools, best practices and capabilities for execution outside of the E-com key customer scope
- Key liaison between E-com and local agencies; responsible for directly managing agencies or supporting agency relationships
- Regional voice to BU teams; monitors regional market, competitive, customer and shopper trends to inform content and marketing localization process; strongly informs the re-defining and development of creative/copy style guidelines
- Regional advocate, Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) and evangelist for all demand creation activities; key initiator and contributor to best practice sharing, networks and projects across the organization; collaborates across regions to enable standardization when possible
We are looking for a candidate with significant digital markering / e-commerce experience in relevant industry. Important that you have previous experience from working for an international organization. In this role you will benefit previous experience in Clavis/power BI, and A/B testing.
Furthermore, we see that you are business curios, analytic and have strong communication skills, since you will be collaborating with many different teams in the organization. You are used to taking your own initiatives and can identify potential problems, find solutions and take appropriate action.Important for the role:
- Significant digital marketing / e-commerce experience
- Previous experience from working in a global company
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
The assignment as E-commerce Activation Manager is a consultative assignment and you will get an employment in Adecco Sweden. This is a temporary position with starting date during april/may and 12 months duration.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Maria Thell via email@example.com.Welcome with your application!