Do you as an architect want to work with highly competent colleagues and set the technical direction for IoT? Apply to Toyota
With us at Toyota you will have a great opportunity to work with a technical environment at the forefront. In your role as a software architect, you will get the chance to realize industrial IoT for connected vehicles. You will be involved in multiple projects and work closely with both production and the end users and at the same time have great impact for setting the technical guidelines for developmentPurpose, Offer and Benefits
- To become part of an international company with short decision-making processes and a friendly culture where you will develop in your role, influence the work and be trusted with great responsibility.
- The opportunity with work with new development and new technology and to be involved from idea to end product.
- End-to-end responsibility and development within IoT with new, innovative components that have won multiple awards.
- A carbon-neutral plant that values sustainability highly, both for the world and the employee.
As a software architect at Toyota Material Handling you will together with your team be responsible for the next generation Fleet Management system for trucks that is developed in the R&D function. In the role you will have a large technical end-to-end responsibility for the architecture, from the edge to the cloud. Together with your team, you will set the technical direction forward with a great opportunities to influence. In terms of technology, you will come across Microservice architecture, MongoDB, Azure Cloud, Kubernetes and Infrastructure as Code and more.
In the role you will:
The Bigger Picture
- Together with your architecture team, be responsible for the design of the system architecture for Toyota´s IoT solution.
- Lead the development teams to ensure that the final product follows the chosen architecture
- Monitor the environment and evaluate new technical solutions and be involved in the production of proof-of-concepts.
- Work closely with Toyota´s customers and suppliers to ensure the right technology and components are used
You will be part of Toyota Material Handling´s R&D department which consists of 220 people of which 50 work in software development. In the role, you work in close collaboration with other software architects and work agile with 12-week intervals divided into four 3-week sprints. At Toyota, we also offer our employees the opportunity to work remotely on a part-time basis. The possibility of remote work varies based on the job´s requirements and conditions. In total, around 2,500 people work at the facility today.Our Expectations
To succeed in the role we believe you have several years of experience in development and is interested in a role with greater technical responsibility. You enjoy collaborating with others where you, just like us, value sharing knowledge and experiences. You like to take your own initiative and thrive in a role where you get the opportunity to make your own decisions. Furthermore, we see that you have a broad interest in technology and good problem-solving skills. Finally, you have an eye for detail and ensure that both you and the team achieve good results.
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!