One of Konecranes' core competitive advantages is its highly skilled, motivated and engaged employees. Konecranes HR supports business leaders, line management and employees in all people & organizations matters to ensure business success and job satisfaction.
Our three core values - trust in people, total service commitment and sustained profitability - create a joint foundation for all Konecranes employees. They are the backbone of our company and guide our decisions and priorities. Konecranes values are part of our identity and shown in our behavior - the values guide our leadership, operations and activities.
Now we are looking for an HR Manager who is passionate about working with managers and people through all stages of the employee life cycle to support our successful Lift Trucks business locally in engaging work environment in Markaryd. In this role you will support mainly local Lift Trucks factory in Markaryd, but also industrial service and industrial equipment businesses with rest of the North-West HR team, so you need to be openminded and flexible. In Konecranes, HR creates and delivers value added HR services to support the alignment of business and HR objectives. You will report to HR Director, North-West (Sweden, Norway and Denmark), but will work closely also with business area and business unit HR's.Your key responsibilities:
What we expect from you
- Range of all people topics
- Partnering with the local Lift Trucks in Sweden and Industrial Service and Equipment businesses to provide support and advise on HR policies and programs, resolving employee issues and managing change.
- Manage, implement and follow our global processes locally such as talent review process, performance management, employee development programs, recruiting and talent acquisition, compensation and salary review and other HR processes align with Konecranes guidelines in your own area of responsibility.
- Trusting cooperation with the unions, to achieve necessary changes and agreements
- Local labor law and culture understanding
- Participating to some special projects designated from global or North-West HR
- Supporting with some specific HR documentation in different HR processes.
- Working closely with HR team in North-West, HR Shared Service Center and Business Unit HR
We are looking for a business focused and service minded person with a team player competency, and excellent networking skills. Your strength is resilience and self-confidence and you have hands-on attitude to support the businesses. You are flexible and willing to work with different people and manners. We hope you have a strong background as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner or similar positions and minimum a Bachelor or Master's Degree supporting this position.
The working languages will be both Swedish and English. The location of this position is Markaryd, Sweden. Some travelling to other North-West countries is required in this position.What we offer you
In return, we can offer you an exciting and challenging HR Manager position in a positive and flexible international working environment to form part of the EMEA North-West HR team and with us, you will create value added HR support locally and delivering HR Services according to our Lifting People strategy.Additional information
For further information, please contact Director, HR, EMEA North Jenni Talja via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by 24th of October through www.konecranes.com/career.