Professional | Full-Time | Project Portfolio ManagementWould you like to join the most sustainable company in the world and #powerthesolutions together? If you are ready to work with onshore projects in the wind energy sector - this position is great choice for you! We are team of motivated and committed colleagues! A Project Coordinator is actively supporting the Project Manager and Site Manager in ensuring wind turbine installation projects are planned and executed within the scope of the contract, on time and within budget. The Project Coordinator also ensures the project documentation is delivered to meet customer demands.Does it sound interesting? Do not wait! Apply for the role and join our journey of promoting sustainable energy solutions!Region NCE > SBU NCE Construction & Operations > Project Coordination North & West 1
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux and Eastern Europe. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We aim to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
Construction is responsible for installation, commission and finally handover of wind farms to the client. Working closely together with the client and other stakeholders is a key parameter to ensure this happens safely, efficiently and with a high-quality standard. The Project Coordination team is supporting Construction, working closely with the Logistics, Procurement and Finance department. The team must keep the project on budget and on schedule and furthermore ensure that our quality safety and quality standards are met. As a Project Coordinator you will therefore be closely liaising with internal and external stakeholders. We have an open culture where cooperation and good communication skills are prerequisites for reaching good results.Responsibilities
- Coordinate and supervise fulfilment of safety and environment procedures related to projects
- Represent the organization towards customers and subcontractors project management in projects related correspondence, meetings, negotiations
- Ongoing and independent support of Project Manager in ensuring the key requirements for each project including profitability, cash flow and time
- Develop and monitor projects time plans as well as establish action and recovery plans to ensure compliance with internal targets, local legislations and customer/ contract expectations
- Perform risk and opportunities management within the projects, including strategies, action plans and follow-up
- Make sure that a contract management plan is defined and delivered on project level, as well as a project quality plan and project documentation
- Support the implementation of new processes and procedures in Vestas project management and site installation
- Degree within science, engineering or a commercial field
- Experience working with projects or coordination
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Contractual knowledge is an additional benefit
- Good IT skills, experience in SAP or similar ERP system is an additional benefit
What we offer
- Great coordination skills
- Skills to communicate in a clear and structured way, both written and verbally
- Customer focused mindset
- Structured, technical and good attention to detail
- Positive personality and not afraid to reach out to people
- Good stress level
- Willingness to dive into technical details and topics
Apart from a competitive benefit package you get to join a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide strategic solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and flexible environment with competent and positive colleagues who are prepared to help when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a major wind power company within an exciting and growing industry.Additional information
The work location is in Malmo, Sweden.
Travels: occasionally, approx.3 times per year.
If the above matches your field of interest and qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible - by the latest 31.03.2023.
We conduct ongoing interviews and close the position once the right person has been found.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.