- As a System Specialist you will play a crucial role within the Securitas Global Connected Solutions team. With a growing number of clients connected to the SGCS Platform, you will take part in evaluation of the existing platform architecture and drive the continuous improvement to guarantee scalability, availability, and cybersecurity.
- Work proactively and propose target architecture, improvements and investments.
- Take an active role in designing new security solutions, map requirements, needs and targets to create a flexible and scalable architecture.
- Evaluate and recommend alternative approaches and solutions, prepare investment data and lead implementation.
Further, within the platform there are also several support systems included like network monitoring, NTP, PKI and patch management software.
- Responsibility for maintenance and the continuous improvement of the existing SGCS Platform architecture
- Responsibility for driving and designing the architecture of new security solutions added to the SGCS Platform
- Project Manage implementation of improvements and introduction of new security solutions
- Project Manage implementation of SGCS Platform in new countries and regions
- Monitor ground-breaking IT trends and technologies, understand how and if they could fit into the SGCS Platform
- Collaborate with Securitas stakeholders and partners to influence and implement architectural best practices.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- Knowledge in Azure / AD and Windows server
- Group Policy
- Knowledge in full-virtualization and SQL
- Experience from designing and implementing new services and solutions
- Relevant IT-Architect certifications
- vSphere ESXi & vCenter Experience
- Public DNS
- SSL Certificates
- Server automation is advantageous
Familiarity with IT delivery organizations and global organizations is beneficial.
You are not just a system specialist; you're a tech enthusiast with a genuine interest in driving change within the security industry. Your proficiency in Swedish and English, combined with your honesty, helpfulness and vigilance make you an ideal fit for this role. Your proactive nature, ability to drive results and aptitude for fostering collaboration and positive relationships set you apart.
Traits We Value:
A strong desire to learn and excel.
Curiosity and adaptability in dynamic environments.
Team-player mentality with a hands-on approach.
A positive, ambitious personality driven to reshape the security industry.
Exceptional communication and server orchestration skills on a global scale.
Why Join Us:
At Securitas, our mission is to ensure safety and peace of mind for individuals every day and night. By joining our team, you'll contribute to this vital cause while working in a dynamic, forward-thinking environment. We value your personal suitability and enthusiasm so don't hesitate to apply even if you lack some of the listed experiences.
Join us in our journey to redefine security. We are Securitas.
Please send your CV in English by clicking the apply button We do not handle applications by e-mail.
If you have questions you can contact, Emil Norlin, Director Solution Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Securitas we believe in doing the right thing and doing it well. For our clients and our employees. Our employees come from all walks of life and bring with them a multitude of talents and perspectives. We aim for diverse representation throughout the company, and we are committed to equal pay, safe working conditions, gender balance and an inclusive work environment with a wide range of skills and development opportunities.
At Securitas, we are dedicated to making the world a safer place. Our innovative, high-quality, and sustainable security services empower clients to stay ahead of risks, enabling them to focus on their core business while we ensure their safety. Operating as the Solution Development & Operations team within Securitas Europe, we specialize in developing cutting-edge remote and technology-based security solutions, delivering true Security-as-a-Service to clients worldwide. Every day, our efforts contribute to creating a sense of security for people globally.
Fler jobb från samma arbetsgivare